Magic Pencil

The Magic pencil
There once was a guy named Atlas. He liked drawing and he was the chosen one. He’s first adventure was the search for the magic pencil. This magic pencil would make drawings come to real life. He has powers but will have consequences for drawing the wrong thing. “Hi my name is Atlas and I’m so excited today” Atlas shouted with glee as he poured is milk in his cereal.
“Are you wondering why I’m so excited? Only because it’s the drawing comp I just need to draw a head and I’m finished. Ok let’s see where my pencil is.” Atlas was finding his pencil in a hurry as if he was in a race. “No way, there’s no more pencils” Atlas said in a dramatic way. The Magic Pencil couldn’t do anything bad.
That night, Roar aargh. “What is all that sound” Atlas mumbled. “I will rule the world with this Magic Pencil”. The Alien growled as he walked with the magic pencil drawing a teleporter to escape. I chased him but I saw the teleporter change the place I thought it was where the alien was going so I try to stop but I was too fast that I ran into the teleporter.
I looked around see big 4d creatures. “What is this place” I wondered to myself. I walked around looking for my way home. I looked at my GPS and it was loading, I waited, It loaded, I waited and ERROR!
I smashed it when it said you are in the real world… I stepped on it as I walked passed. Why did I break it I assumed? I walked up to this bright light but before I can tell you that I have to tell you this. To the evil lair. Boom, Crash, Kabloosh wait I need the secret ingredient. I forgot what it looked like. I need to find out. The alien walked up to the teleporter.
The bright light was shining and a teleporter appeared. “Oh no” I gasped. “I need to hide and stalk him” I whispered to myself. The alien Came Out of the teleporter and said “my secret Ingredient is here. It was in my Mansion I booked for the year. I must see”. Atlas walked and stalked like never before until he got his Magic Pencil and the Alien turned around. He had the magic Rubber. Atlas Ran and drew a wall. The alien hit it. Atlas got the Magic Rubber and rubbed the Aliens legs out.
Atlas went home and lived happily ever after. What if revenge was near. What if it was happily never after.
The end
Adrian Samimi

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!