Haunted Friendship


Three girls called Melissa, Katrina and Emma were all friends, in different towns in America. Melissa lived in Beverly Hills, Katrina lived in New York and Emma lived in Texas
The girls, Melissa, Katrina and Emma all decided to meet each other at New York. They all arrived there exited to see each other. They met in a shopping centre in front of Myer. The girls saw each other walking along the walk way. When they screamed and ran to each other.
“HI!!!!” Melissa screamed out, hugging her best friends.
The girls sat down in the chair excitedly to talk to each other.
Katrina asked “so girls are we in for shopping or my place first?”
They all answered “ I think we should go shopping first!”
So they went shopping for three hours, buying everything that was on sale.
They stopped and thought that they should maybe go to Katrina house now.
They drove back to Katrina’s house and went to the lounge room, the lounge room was very big and the ceiling was very tall. They sat down on the couch and started to talk about houses. Emma came up with an idea that they should move into a house together. They all thought it was a great idea so they all put their houses up for sale and started packing.
Their houses got sold then the girls started to clean up the houses and paint the walls and the outside of the house. Melissa saw a house for sale in Beverly Hills near Melissa’s house that looked very big.
The girls saw the house for sale and bought it. That day they got very excited because they were moving the next day.
The girls had moved into the house and were unpacking everything.
That night they went to bed and could hear something in the lounge room, it was the TV turning on. Katrina looked down there, accept for a glowing person! She made a bloodcurdling scream and ran back upstairs frightened by this strange person! She quickly woke the others up and ran downstairs with a mop. They got down there and saw the glowing person.
“hi……” the glowing person said quietly.
She came up closer and said “hi, my name is Elizabeth what’s your names?”
We stood there frightened not knowing what to say, then Katrina said “hi……, how are you? Well I’m Katrina and these are my friends Melissa and Emma……..”
Melissa came up closer and said quickly “Well, we have moved here now and we are living here now!”
The three girls said “We are going to bed now. “ the three girls ran upstairs frightened by Elizabeth this ghost they saw.
The next morning the girls decided they were going to stay at a motel and stayed there for a while. Then Katrina said “maybe we should be her friend.
Emma replied “ok”
Then they went back home and talked to Elizabeth.
So now they are all friends and are happy together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!