Quirty Potato

Once upon a time, there was a Quirty Potato. He lived in a Vegetable Land and he was very rich, so rich in fact, that he had many servants.
One servant he had, or used to have, was Michel. Michel was a very helpful man, but alas, he was allergic to vegetables, so Quirty Potato was forced to let him go.
This made Michel very ANGRY! Michel planned to kill Quirty Potato and his vegie friends.
Quirty Potato was so worried about himself and his friends that he took all his vegetable friends to the real world.
The problem with this was, that Quirty Potato did not realise that the humans treated vegies so badly.
Many bad things happened to them. For instance, they were eaten, squashed or thrown in the bin by the humans. After a while, Quirty Potato was the only one left. Or so he thought…
As Quirty Potato wandered along feeling sad, he found some other vegies had survived. Just as they thought they were safe to go back to Vegie Land, they were found by Michel and captured.
Just when they thought Michel was about to kill them, Batman arrived, but alas, he got captured as well.
Just as Michel was about to kill Quirty Potato, he brushed up against Quirty Potato. Michel had forgotten that he was allergic to vegetables and fainted.
Quirty Potato and his friends all escaped back to Vegie Land and they all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!