The Weird Giants

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Once upon a time there lived a giant he had lived for eighty years so he was eighty years old. His name was Max, he had a wife her name was Isabella. They kept two fish tank. One day they went to the pet shop and bought five fish, seven birds, eight lizards and two dogs. That’s almost the whole shop they went home for a sleep. When they woke up for some reason something felt wrong. They were very, very hungry so they cooked the seven fish for dinner. So they had no fish, they also had no other food so they had to kill more animals even eat insects and spiders, grubs and cockroaches. They had rotten teeth, rotten nails and rotten eyes. Two days later they had a make over and everything that was rotten was beautiful and shiny and sparkly. They were beautiful. They had lots of food and jewellery and diamonds. They loved the make over and became super villains. They were evil and wanted to rule the world and make everyone under their command, love them, and their super powers which were evil ones. They had all different powers like shape shifter and love command. Five years later they had four babies. Two were boys and two were girls. They all fought. But when dad and mum came in their faces were ugly and scared them. One year later they woke up and had noticed something very, very different, they were on top of a mountain. They were freezing cold. They went to their garage and jumped into their flying car and found a talking donkey. Then they started their engine and flew away. They flew over sharp rocks and their engine stopped and they fell out of the sky and died.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!