Dark Street



A long time ago in 1906, one family lived on Dark Street. The parents had a little girl named Tilly. One night Tilly went missing. On Dark Street there are two houses Mr and Mrs joy who aren’t very joyful and us. Mum went to the police station.
Nan got up to see two people standing in the doorway. Nan got up and sat in her bedroom. All Nan could hear was BANG, CRASH and a lot of rattling. She peeked her head around the door. Nan heard a groan in the darkness. She crept up a little and heard another BANG. Nan looked behind her and saw a woman staring at her.
Nan backed up and ran into an old man. Then Nans daughter showed up but it was too late. The old man has got Nan in a plastic garbage bag. The police showed up see the old man and woman carrying the plastic garbage bag and arrested them. Now they’re on the search for Tilly. They search for days and days with no sign of Tilly.
onee day, after a long day of searching for Tilly. Mum got a call. She answered it and it was a lady. The lady said “I have got your little girl, if you won’t her come and get her”. The police tracked where Tilly was. Tilly was at Mr and Mrs Joy’s house.
Mum and Nan walked down to Mr and Mrs Joy’s house. Nan heard a gunshot and Mum heard another. Nan and Mum quickly ran to Mr and Mrs Joys house. To see Mr Joy pointing a gun at the wall. Mum stopped Mr joy and grabbed Tilly and ran. The police arrested Mr and Mrs Joy than left. Mum , Nan and Tilly talked about their adventure over a nice meal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!