A Crazy Story

A long time ago (about a minute ago) there lived a girl called Alice. She was adventurous and really kind and lived in Germany. One day she decided to go into the woods. After about an hour she saw a little golden brown gerbil sitting on the path in front of her.
She thought it looked so cute until she saw its eyes. They were bright red! “Oh no it must be an evil gerbil” Alice thought to herself. She noticed it had a name tag on its neck. The label read: I WILL TAKE OVER THE WOURLD MUHAHA. She screamed “Dun dun dun” (for a dramatic affect ) and called out to no one in particular “Aaaahh!! This must be a dream”. The gerbil ran up and scratched her yelling “I CAN TALK YOU KNOW”. She screamed again (for more dramatic effect) and she said nervously “y you can ssave the wworld instead” but the gerbil said “NO I AM TAKING OVER THE WORLD”. Suddenly the gerbil began to sing: “la la la la la la la la la”. To Alice’s astonishment hundreds of other tiny golden gerbils came running out from behind the trees. They picked her up and carried her to a shiny golden elevator. It must have been a magic portal because when they came out Alice noticed that everything was made of CANDY.
The gerbils took her to a dark brown dungeon by the road and threw her in. After e few minutes she saw someone else in the shadows so she introduced herself “Hi I am Alice.. ugh do you know where we are?” The figure emerged from the shadows and she could see it was a girl about her age. “Hi I am Nikki” she said “ Yes I do know. We are we are in Candyland” Nikki looked very sad and scared “I have been in here for a year” she said with a wimper. Alice sniffed the air. It smelt like licorice (Alice loved licorice) Shebegan to search the room, curiously poking her head into every nook and cranny. Nikki asked “what are you looking for? “ I smell licorice” said Alice “Ah ha!! IT’S THE BARS”. Then Alice had a great idea “We can eat the bars” said Alice “Right!” said Nikki so they gobbled them all up. “Look!” said Nikki “The gerbils are gummi !”
So they ate them too.
The End
“Wow Candy that story was crazy I bet it will win” said Lola
“Thanks Lola” said Candy

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!