Camel-Bots

As I climb outside the Underdwelling I encounter my Sister Beth. She climbs off her camel and hands me the electric chain. It must be the monthly check up of the camel, it’s the only time she ever lets me handle the camel. I ask “Where would you like it to be fixed? Uncle Cid’s or at the camel maintenance shop down the road?” She glances at me, knowing that I know the answer. On the way to Uncle Cid’s I recite the prayer to the great lord Cthulhu. “Thank you for giving us these marvelous transportation devices known as camels”. If it weren’t for our great lord Cthulhu we would be stuck using cars, and would have polluted this world beyond repair. I finally arrive at Uncle Cid’s and we open the camel up, take the dwarf outside, and feed him an anger tablet, because they run best when they are angry. I preach “Oh great Cthulhu we thank you for your kindness.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!