Camp Reality

Camp Reality
It was the day of camp and Cleo and Jax were very excited. To their happiness they were filming a reality T.V show. But what they did not know’ it was going to be harder than they thought.
The show was called camp reality and Jax was very happy.
“It is going to be my big break,” he said in an excited matter. Briar a friend of Cleo and Jax was at the door picking them up there mum said goodbye and kissed Cleo and Jax then we went in Briar's mum’s car and off they went.
Briar, Jax and Cleo went to their classrooms and finally walked to the bus. They sat together while Mr. Drawbridge told the children the rules and Mrs. Bell told the children what they were eating.
The cameras jumped on the bus and started filming then the bus started moving. It was a two hour bus ride for the children. All the kids were saying are we there yet. Cleo was talking to Briar about the skirts she got from the mall. But really she was bored out of her brain. Then the bell went they were here.
The campsite was at Murray Bridge in the forest yes it was in the forest none of the kids liked it because it only had 5 bathrooms and a few dorms.
The first day the children went off to the golf course down the road. The cameras filmed every single second even when we put our backpacks on our back.
That night the children got put in our groups Cleo’s group included Briar, Ella and her brother Jax. That night they woke up and talked. “Do you like filming a TV show?” Ella said.
Hate it everyone else said in the group “I just want to have fun but with cameras I can’t” Cleo said. After that they all fell asleep.

The next morning the children were getting ready to go to the wildlife park. Cleo and Briar went to get there brushes suddenly there was a big SLAM. It was the door Cleo and Briar were trapped in the bathroom then they heard the producers say. “We are going to burn down the campsite and blame it on Jax and everyone will watch the show”.
Cleo was traumatized “Why would they do this”. Briar said in a scared matter. “I am not that sure” Cleo said. Mr.Drawbridge and Mrs. Bell had already gone so Cleo and Briar were alone.
Then Cleo saw an emergency hammer “quick grab it ““no” said Briar “then I will grab it then” Cleo took it out of its package “how do you use a hammer” Cleo said. “Just whack it against the door” Briar said. Cleo whacked the hammer against the door and the door fell they ran out. All of the children were already there and the campsite was burning down. I got the fire thingy on the wall and all of the fire turned into smoke. “Phew” said Cleo all the children walked in they all were asking “where were you” “well we have got something to tell you” Cleo said.
Cleo said what happened and all of the children were shocked and the look on Jax's face was priceless. The producers were busted with a capital B when they left we had some real camp fun. “Finally” said Mr. Drawbridge said in a excited matter. After that the show never aired on T.V. Cleo said she felt like a hero for the first time it was really fun without the cameras. And that is the story of camp reality.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!