Saving Pillow

One day two girls for a walk together there names are pillow and jewel sparkles they went into this old shop to buy something then suddenly a mean person took pillow and threw jewel sparkles out of the shop then he took pillow to the very top of the mountain then he went inside this very big castle but jewel sparkles doesn’t know what to do save her or tell the others that she has been stolen.
The next day Pillow woke up and found herself in a room all alone with chains around her arms then she yells help me help me she doesn’t know what they they will do with her then she cries and cries because she really wants to get out of the castle then she tries to open the door then it just opens then Pillow runs out of the room scared. Then Jewel sparkles came with her best friend Peanut to save Pillow Peanut climbed all the way to the top of the mountain when she reaches the top she smashes the door open then she walks in the castle then she heared someone screaming then she bumps into Pillow Peanut said are you okay not really said Pillow okay then come on let’s get out of here okay quickley lets go run out of here. Suddenly they fell all the way down the hill then Jewel sparkles saw them falling down then she caught Pillow then Peanut landed on her arm then Jewel Sparkles said Peanut are you alright then jewel sparkles carried both of them to the lalallaoopsy hospital.
When they got there they went into a special room Jewel Sparkles said to both of them are you both okay yes I am said Pillow that’s good are you okay Peanut not really said Peanut but you will get better Peanut won’t you yes I will hay do you hear sleeping yes I do then they saw Pillow sleeping.

Pillows Birthday party
The next day I know lets plan a party it’s going to be Pillows Birthday party today so you go and hand out the invertations wow about we invite Spot and Dot Crumbs Suguar cookie and we can have some one to do a magic show and we can invite Feber to the Birthday party Feber said Peanut she reckes every thing but we can give her another chance
Here we should do the party right know yes this will be a fantastic Birthday party We finished setting every thing up every one is coming now so let’s start the Birthday party HAPPY BIRTHDAY PILLOW everyone said then Jewel Sparkles came over to Pillow and she said I hope that your having a great Birthday party yes I am said Pillow that’s good that your having fun
Thank you for a really good party your welcome Pillow.
THE END


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!