Ned The Nose

Ned the nose

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril. Ned was a snotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril and had mud all over him. Ned was a snotty grotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him and had lots and lots of freckles. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him, had lots and lots of freckles and was tide in lots of string. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty knotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him, had lots and lots of freckles, was tide in lots of string and was right in the sun. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty knotty hotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him, had lots and lots of freckles, was tide in lots of string, was right in the sun and was very, very small. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty knotty hotty jotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him, had lots and lots of freckles, was tide in lots of string, was right in the sun, was very, very small and he didn’t like most this stuff and had a bad attitude. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty knotty hotty jotty rotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him, had lots and lots of freckles, was tide in lots of string, was right in the sun, was very, very small, he didn’t like most this stuff and had a bad attitude and his nostrils was getting blocked up. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty knotty hotty jotty rotty clotty nose.

Ned was a nose. He had a booger coming from his nostril, had mud all over him, had lots and lots of freckles, was tide in lots of string, was right in the sun, was very, very small, he didn’t like most this stuff and had a bad attitude, his nostrils was getting blocked up and had a two large warts. Ned was a snotty grotty spotty knotty hotty jotty rotty clotty dotty nose.

Jed was a boy. His nose had a booger coming from its nostril, had mud all over it, had lots and lots of freckles on it, it was tide in lots of string, was right in the sun, was very, very small, it had a bad attitude, his nostrils was getting blocked up and had a two large warts on his nose. Jed nose was a snotty grotty spotty knotty hotty jotty rotty clotty dotty nose.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!