Nature Is Me

Nature is around me everywhere I go.
It helps me breathe and helps me stay calm.
If a neighbour moves house, I will go to the plant we normally hang out at.
Trees out of all the plants, are the most important to me.
It keeps the balance of fresh air and polluted air so we live happily.
But every day, I now that millions of trees die.
Some people get sick and have to lie.
Maybe forever, maybe not as long.
But we'll need doctors and they'll need us.
Nature is me, because trees and plants is an ingredient to make life.
Mixed with animals, they make cute babies.
They try to help us and try to tell us, destroying plants will affect the world.
Playing in the wind, listening to the birds.
Replanting itself with its own seeds when it can.
As pollution gets stronger and stronger by the second.
It may not affect us but will by the next generation.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!