You

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

I often wonder, what goes on inside that wonderful mind of yours.
What you see with the magnificent green of your eyes,
And the brilliance of your smile, how you would throw your head back, and the skin beneath your eyes would crinkle.
How every well thought out sentence would sound like beautifully written lyrics; how every word would either make me want to cry tears of joy or those of sorrow.
I often wonder, what goes on inside that wonderful mind of yours.
When your brows furrow, and the crease between your eyes become more prominent.
When your forest green eyes become hazy and clouded, filled with concentration.
Or you light up the universe with your smile, full of your innocent and goofy nature.
Or how your enthusiasm over the simplest things never cease to amaze me.
I am filled with awe of you, always have been, always will.
I often wonder, what goes on inside that wonderful mind of yours.
How you see the all the beauty in the world, when all I see is chaos. How you can be so positive and kind and so imperfectly perfect.
How you have the world at your feet, The palm of your hand, and yet still be so humble and genuine, forever putting other before yourself.
I often wonder, why you, of all people, can have anything, but give anything. And that is why you astound me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!