The Magic Box

On the Slay
One special Christmas in 1955, an elf called Alex made a magical dangerous box that will make your dreams come true but with a peek inside, the magic will appear and you’re evil. When Santa was delivering presents, Alex had been on the slay. Santa wanted to destroy it, so Christmas would be saved. Alex did not see the dark magic inside, so he fought for it but Santa pulled a punch with his powerful fist and took the magic box. In that moment, Alex pulled out a gun and BANG!!! Santa fell off the slay. He is falling into an unknown place.
Christmas Party
Santa came upon Mack and I on their way to the garage to get soda for the party. CRASH!!! Santa fell into the garage. He said in an injured voice, “Take this box and destroy it.” For a moment they thought he was not Santa. They opened the box and the dark magic appeared, so they knew it was Santa. They got the others, which were Oscar, Aston and Nick. They went back but Santa wasn’t there, so they didn’t believe Mack and I for a while. They showed them inside the box. The magic appeared and they wanted it so bad, but Mack and Jack got them to stop fighting over it. They thought the only place to destroy dark magic was is in the lava pit, which is in the arch enemy park. The Entrance of Lava Pit
They snuck in to the park and I decided to make some little changes to the snowman, BEEP!!! BEEP!!! The Guards of the park came and captured us and tied us up. We tried to tell them about the evil box, BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! Alex was banging on the door coming after the box and us. They let us go.
At the Lava Pit
At the Lava pit, it said that there will be dangerous traps that we have to get through. The first one we have to get through is a bunch of spikes but that was the easiest of them all. The next one we have to do, is pressing buttons to make the bridge longer to get through to the next trap, but Alex was coming to get the magic box. Once we finished that one, we had to fight a dangerous wilderbeast and somehow we managed to beat it with our super strength. Once we got through the wilderbeast, we went down a dark slide to the lava pit. Alex was waiting for us at the lava pit and we were wondering how he got there so fast. He said he used the stairs. We were so angry and blown off our minds. He grabbed a gun, we decided to give him the box and go, but Mack pushed him over into the lava pit, so I jumped down to save him and we got a hover board to get up. We went back to our house and we got an invisible cloak to prank people with.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!