The First Day In America

Day one, l stepped into America my heart was pounding. Getting off the plane was so exciting. Mum and I got a taxi to our new house I stepped out of the taxi. My new home was beautiful like a mansion. It was a mansion. Oh and I’m sorry for not intruding myself my name is Aqua Molisa Olesya I ‘m Italian so got to go I have to get un packing.
The next day starting high school.
I was walking into high school it was weird l felt scared and dizzy. The bell rings the kids start pouring out of classes. Oh god it was like a baby tiger getting trampled by elephants and I was the tiger. At the cafeteria people were asking me where are you from? Then a girl comes up to me and says “you’re not cooler then me just because you’re from another country .I’m from California and your just a weird Italian girl go away go back home!” I felt really sad and ran home to tell mum. I was crying. L went to school the next day and the girl was not there. Heaps of people came up to tell me what happened. Sarah the high school bully was in car crash! She was with her big sister in the car at the time I felt sad, weird. That the girl I hated is now dead .Her parents must be so upset. An idea popped in to my head a fundraiser! The parents didn’t have any money for their two daughter’s funeral. We will raise some money for them.
The Fundraiser.
The fundraiser was a great success we raised over 4 thousand dollars. The parents were so happy and I felt very good. Children at the school learned never to bully again .We continued doing fundraiser to support the family with their costs.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!