Scar Joins The Circus

"We won, we won!" Exclaimed Jess.
After we knocked over the cups, we scored ourselves a goldfish, but we weren't sure what to do with it. We took it home and put it in a fish tank, from the previous fish we had. We fed him food and then we went to bed.

During the night Jess heard some noise, which she thought it was a robber. So she woke up Alana, and they got their baseball bats, and raced downstairs. We got out bats ready to attack but as we turned around the corner, we both saw a fish-like figure jump out the fish tank, and did some tricks.
"Wow, look at that fish jump!", said Alana, shocked.
"I have an idea, lets train him to jump through hoops!", Offered Jess.
"Yes, but we should train him for the circus!", Suggested Alana.
"Yes, and we can win money, and we can become famous, and we can travel around the world, with our FISH!" Said Jess excitedly.
"Hang on a minute, first, we need to train him!" Said Alana, calming down Jess.

Each day, after school, we would come home and train our fish. Finally after training the fish for two weeks, we were ready to register the fish for the circus. There was a long line for the circus registration, but we waited patiently and got to the front of the line and started filling out the forms for the fish.
"Hhmmmm, what could the name be?" Asked Alana
"How about......Bubbles?" Asked Jess.
"nahhh." Commented Alana.
"Flakes??" Suggested Jess.
"Nahh, something rough and tough!" Replied Alana.
"Hhmmmm, how about.......Scar?" Offered Jess.
"Yes, Scar is good." Agreed Alana.

So we finished registering Scar, and went to the auditioning room, where two clowns waited for the act to start.
"Well Scar, are you ready for your audition?" Asked Jess.
"What is your act, ladies?" Asked the first clown.
"Our fish is going to jump through a hoop of fire, and walk on a tightrope!" Said Alana.
"Hahahahahaha, a fish flying and walking.....that's impossible." Said the second clown.
"We'll you'll just have to wait and see!" Said Jess, abruptly
We got prepared for their first act. Jess held up a big hoop and Alana lit the hoop on fire.
Scar jumped out of the fish bowl went through the hoop of fire and landed on the desk where the clowns were sitting.
"Amazing" exclaimed the first clown.
They then started preparing for the next act. Alana and Jess stood at each end of the room and held the rope. Scar ran across the rope and landed with a flip.
"Astonishing!" Said the second clown. "You're in!!"

From the next day on, Alana and Jess trained Scar till the big show.

Day Of The Big Circus...

The lights were flashing and the crowd was going wild. Meanwhile Scar was in his dressing room preparing for his act.
"Are you ready for the big show, Scar?" Asked Jess.
"The crowd is going wild! They're all chanting your name!" Commented Alana.
It was now time for the act.

Scar was swimming in his fish bowl, getting ready to start the act.
Scar jumped out of the fish bowl, flew through seven hoops on fire, landing in another fish bowl, then jumped up onto a tightrope, walked across it and landed in another fish bowl, he then jumped out did a 720 somersault and landed in that same fish bowl!

The crowd went wild chanting his name clapping like they had never clapped before.

After that, Jess and Alana become famous and travelled around the world with their FISH!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!