I Rode A Mermaid

One day I went to the beach. I was about to swim in the water but just before I got in, I saw a mermaid’s tail. I dived in the water and suddenly I saw a real mermaid with my own eyes.
As I went deeper, I got to ride on the mermaid. I had so much fun, I wished I could do it all day!
I said to the mermaid, "I must go now. I have been having so much fun with you but I really need to go back to the land. I'm so sorry."
She said, "It's okay but I will miss you. I hope I will see you again soon.”
“Goodbye," I said.
When I got back to the land, my mum and dad were waiting for me. I told my mum and dad about the mermaid I met but they didn't believe me. I didn't care because I knew it was true!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!