Mad Scientist

Once there lived an extremely mad scientist called Ralph. Ralph wanted gold diamond and jewels and that sort of things you know. The next morning, Ralph woke up early, thinking of how to get gold and jewels. Ralph thought for a long time, until he knew what to do. He thought, ‘I will make a potion that makes normal things giant, like giant bunnies,’ so Ralph started the potion. Ralph said to his little brother, “Wake up Ralph!” so Ralph woke up. “Oh my ear hurts, you didn’t have to shout in my ear.”
In the afternoon, Ralph started making the potion. Ralph put in H20 and that kind of stuff. Ralph stayed awake all night, until he finished the potion on the 3rd of March. Ralph though he will get the rabbits and then put the potion on the rabbits. ‘The rabbits will grow big.’ thought Ralph. Ralph carefully poured the potion onto the rabbits. “Arghh!” screeched the rabbits and so did Ralph, cause of the horrific sound it made. The rabbits went from being boring, old rabbits, to gigantic, horrific rabbits. Now he could tell the rabbits to get the gold he wanted, so he said, “Get me gold, diamonds and jewels.”
They went today to a little town where they started crushing the village. The Head Chief said, “No! Run for your life, giant mutant bunnies are attacking the village.” The villagers started running away to the sea. The giant bunnies still wanted the emeralds, the diamonds and things so they dug two kilometres. The bunnies smelled the emeralds in the sea on their adventure. The bunnies saw the sea then the bunnies saw a ship in the middle that was cracked in half with moss and seaweed. The bunnies swam to the ship and then the bunnies went inside the ship and found a chest. The bunnies caused a tornado that split the sea in half. The bunnies closed and opened it again and saw the emeralds; they completed the mission. They went to the house and gave it to Ralph to build houses made of gold. Ralph lived good, until one day the Police came and said, “You did something wrong, you are banished from the town” and every one lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!