Magic Rabbits

ONE DAY TWO MAGIC RABBITS COULD WALK. A SCIENTIST MADE A STOP WALKING POTION. THE POTION WAS A UNUASHLY ENLARGE POTION. THEY GROW AND GROW THEN SMASH OUT OF THE ROOF. TOW GINORMOUS FLUFFY RABBITS PEOPLE THAT LOOKED LIKE ACTION FIGURES WERE SCREAMING AND RUNNING. THE RABBITS WERE EATING THE PEOPLE AND CARS AND HOUSES WERE SWISHED NOTHING REMAINING. ONE PERSON COULD STOP THEM BUT IT WAS TOO LATE THEY HAVE ALREADY WENT TO ANOTHER TOWN TO DESTROY THE NEXT TOWN WHEN THE RABBITS GOT THERE THE THIRST THING THEY DID WAS EAT THE PEOPLE AND THEN THE CARS THEN SQUISHED THE HOUSES. AFTER THE RABBITS DEFEATED AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA THEY WENT FOR A WALK.
IN EGYPT THEY WERE WALKING IN THE HEAT AND THEY FOUNDED A DRINK THEY DRANK IT AND SHRUNK AND WENT ON A PYRAMID.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!