You Should Not Be Able To Drink Alcohol Until You Are 21 Years Old!

Have you ever thought that by having alcohol at 21, you may be more responsible than 18?
I definitely believe that drinking alcohol at 21 years of age is better than 18 years of age, and these are my reasons why.
At 18 years of age, you still are classified as a teenager, not an adult. At the age of 18, some 18 year olds are too immature to handle alcohol. Do you want your kids to be addicted to alcohol?
Research has shown that 18 year olds who drink a lot of alcohol can cause problems, such as death and accidents at parties. You wouldn’t want your child to die young!
Another thing that drinking alcohol at 18 years does, that it shows bad behaviour. For example, “Why are you showing bad behaviour on the streets?” say the Police. “Oh sorry, I did not know what I was doing. I guess I had too much alcohol!!” How many times do we hear these comments on the news?
In conclusion, as I have pointed out above, it would be far better for 21 years olds to be allowed to drink alcohol than 18 year olds.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!