Teleporting Puppies

There were three puppies two boys and 1 girl. The boys names were Max and Phill the girls name was Pixel. One morning Pixel and her brothers went for a walk with their owners, Casey and Layton. They went to a park to learn to play. At the park there was two blue stars Pixel touched one, than bleep! She teleported to the other star Pixel said "this couldn't be!" Pixel realised the blue stars from when Casey and Layton had been watching the news there was something about blue stars that can make you teleport so fast, as fast as you can BLINK! Also the news said something like you could move them where ever you want! Pixel touched one again this time Phill and Max saw. "Wow what is that?" They said, "long story" she said. ""Remember when Casey and Layton left the tv on when they were watching the news?" "Yes" they said "well that is what they are". "Cool!" said Max "I want a go" said Phill "No" said Pixel "We have to get them out of here!" "Oh" sighed Phill.

"So what's the plan?" Max said? "we need to take them home then chuck them in the bin". "What if someone finds them?" "Well its not our problem!" "Sweet!" they said. "When can we have a go?" "NEVER!" said Pixel "OOOHHH!" They said "PLEASE!"
"N-O means NO!" She said "Dam!" Phill said. Two hours later. "Lets go home" said Layton. "Ok" said Casey "Pixel!, Phill!, Max! said Casey. WOOF WOOF WOOF "come on". Half an hour later when they got home "guys did you get the stars?" "Yes" said Max.
"Now chuck them in the bin without being spotted by Casey or Layton" "ok" said Max.

"Great!" "You did it!" "All in a days work!" "Ok ok don't get too over your self!" said Pixel and Phill. "What ever!" said Max.







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!