Tears

Tears stared streaming down my face. My eyes where filled with water, I couldn’t see a thing. Why was I so upset? I was wondering how I was going to live without her. I heard a car pull up. It was my best friends mum. My best friend pronounced, “I have to go, I’ll miss you.” She tightly squeezed me and said, “Goodbye.”
As she left, I found myself wandering along the cliffs, I already knew this was destroying my life.
Now I had no one to trust, to tell my deepest thoughts too. I was sitting on the edge of the cliff. It felt like ice-cold bullets were spearing into me. This was so painful. I had this feeling, like something was wrong, so I went home. I switched on the TV. Terrible imagines appeared on the screen. I instantly knew it was my best friend.
Later that day… Mum came into my room with tears in her eyes and I knew what she was going to say to me. Tears started running down my face.
“It was her wasn’t it, she’s gone isn’t she, I know it?”
I rushed past Mum and went to the place where we first met. I felt close to her there. I was depressed. I couldn’t believe I’d lost her. Every day I would come to meet her on the edge of the cliff.
I could hear her above every day and I knew she was still here with me….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!