Elephant Sneezes

5…4…3…2…1 the door opened and out came an elephant with a briefcase. "Good Morning" he said in a small squeaky voice. "Is this level 4?" I was so surprised that I just stood there staring. I mean it isn't every day you see an elephant in a shopping mall, let alone a talking one. "Oh well it's level one" he said. He gestured to the elevator with his trunk. "T..T..Thank you Sir" I stammered as I stepped inside.

As we went up in the lift it made a rumbling and it suddenly stopped. "Oh dear" the elephant said "I am going to be late!"

The elephant and I waited for hours when suddenly he started to sneeze "Ahh,Ahh,Ch…" I panicked. I knew what that meant!!! So as he was about to say CHOO!! I surprised the elephant by jumping up and saying "BOO!!" in his face. He got really scared and forgot he was about to sneeze. But unluckily for me he got really angry and when an elephant gets angry he really gets angry. "WHY YOU LITTLE…" Suddenly I heard someone call my name. "Jasper are you down there?" "I'm here!" I yelled "With a crazy elephant" I added under my breath.

A few minutes later I heard a screeching noise, we were being rescued. At the top my mum and the shop manager were there. "Are you ok Jasper?" I rolled my eyes "Yes" I turned around to say bye to the elephant but he wasn't there. Oh well I probably just imagined it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!