Scard At The Movies

Once upon a time, there was a boy called Zoc and he wanted to go to the movies to see The Lego Movie. Zoc’s mum said no so Zoc asked his dad and his dad said yes. Zoc was so excited! One hour later, they were ready to go so they hopped in the car and drove off. They were finally at the movies and dad went to go and get the tickets but Zoc already had them. He forgot to tell dad he had them. The line was moving fast and the door closed and locked and dad could not get back in. Zoc was so scared! He tried to open the door but it would not open so he gave in and just tried to find his seat. He sat down and was SCARED. He did not look around and he just watched the movie. Finally, it was over and he was glad to see his dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!