Mama Bees

One day while on camp in 2007, our teacher, Mrs. Adams, decided to have some fun. At 5:00 the class had a go at being in a game of theatre sports. Mrs. Adams made the class act as Worrier Bees. There were Mexican Bees, Angry Bees and even Grandpa Bees! But the best of them all were the Moma Bees! The Moma Bees were made up of four of my classmates; Jillian (me), Harry, Dylan and Bernadette. This is how our act went.
“War of the Bees is coming!” warned Harry/The King sternly as the last three other Bees wobbled over to him. “We must fight!” the King continued. “Awww, but my baby is due in one week!” complained Dylan/the 1st Bee weakly. “Mine to!” Jillian/the 2nd Bee joined in. “So? Why not just do your victory dance?” suggested Bernadette/the 3rd Bee pulling faces at the 1st and 2nd Bees. “Ohh, what the heck!” said the King agreeing with the 3rd Bee, so all the Bees stood in a line singing this song. “We are Moma Bees! Do-do-Do-do-Doo-do-do! We are Moma Beeeees!!!” As we finished our act the class was laughing wildly as they were the whole way through our act.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!