Under Attack

As Captain Hudson ordered his submarine to go into enemy waters Corporal Jameson warned him telling him. “Captain there is an enemy fleet with three submarines.”
“Then we will fight them.” Hudson replied. After that Hudson’s submarine was hit by six torpedoes which tears it in half. Jameson and Hudson survive but they are stranded.
After a long adventure inland and seeing African animals they realised they were in Africa. After avoiding a pride of lions they run into Commander William. After they made camp for the night they hear an elephant, that surprised them! They go to sleep only to awaken and see a big twist to their survival.
They see five huge elephants with five tribal warriors on each of them but one has William on it on their side and 50 tribal warriors on foot march as William said. “You fell right into our trap.” They win after Hudson cops a spear to the right calf and on Commander William there is a phone with full bars. They call the General to come and get them in a helicopter. Back home in Australia they got a badge of bravery.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!