We Changed The World

Beautiful blue water runs through the stream but, it got polluted and now it’s all green. Gracefully blowing in the breeze trees are swaying. But now they are cut down and useless laying.
Sea animals swim, glide and fly. But now they choke on rubbish and die for all those out there it’s not funny if you’re doing nothing.
Because what if that was you suffering, we’re changing the world every day, now it is 2015 and almost may even your pet could need help, haven’t you heard them cry or yelp. Please help us do good work if you still want every animal to lerk. Now, we don’t need or want your faith, but we need you to help keep everyone safe.
We’re changing the world as we know it!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!