Darcy And Peter's Big Adventure

Once upon a time, in the year 2082, there lived two brothers called Darcy and Peter. One day Peter wanted to invite his friends over to play. They were two girls called Charlie and Lilly. After tea, Peter heard a knock at the door. Darcy answered it and Charlie and Lilly were standing there. After playing Battle Ship and Monopoly, Lilly wanted to go exploring.
The next day, Peter, Charlie, Darcy and Lilly woke up early, got dressed and went into the Walla Walla Forest. In the Forest, they saw lots of forest birds and animals. Then Darcy saw a lake and ran to get a drink of water and then he realised that he was lost. Peter got worried about Darcy so he went into the forest to find Darcy.
Peter saw the lake and he saw Darcy’s footprints. Then Peter realised that he was lost too. Charlie and Lilly were worried about Darcy and Peter so they used their magical powers. The powers belong to Lilly and they can find people because they can see through the Earth’s atmosphere and can also navigate the stars.
Lilly’s magical powers brought back Darcy and then Peter. Charlie and Lilly were so happy to have them that they went back to Darcy and Peter’s house and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!