Mission Retun To Earth Part 3

Events before part 3: The crew of the original ship has almost returned but before the
Zelons invade, capture them and destroy their oxygen supply. Part 2 hasn’t happened yet.
And now the story begins...
Report: Name: Alex Jumper Rank: Commander Age: 21 Earth date: June 9 2085 A.D. Mission:
Find the crew of the Engineer Report Finished.
“On May 12 2085 A.D. The Crew of the Engineer disappeared. It is my goal to find them as the commander of the Zero. I will find the Engineer and I will bring the crew home.” said Alex Jumper
Earth date: June 10 2085 A.D. We have found the remains of the Engineer, so far, no crew. We are taking a four-day search party to find the missing crew. “Maybe they died in the ship wreck. Said my second in command, Lieutenant Jeff, but I highly doubt that.
Earth date: June 14 2085 A.D. The search has finished, we have been told to come back home, but I think the crew is still alive. I have told my crew that we are going farther beyond the stars to find them and hopefully, we will.
Earth date: June 18 2085 A.D. We have travelled 9000 miles so far, no luck. I am starting to wonder if they are dead, and if they are what is the point coming. I don’t know, I don’t know.
Earth date: June 20 2085 A.D. We have travelled into alien airspace, wondering if they are indeed alive. If they are, then they are pretty tough. The only problem is that if we try to find them, the aliens would probably kill us. We just have to wait and see.
Earth date: June 29 2085 A.D. using the tracker in the ship, the crew is indeed in this area.
We have reported our finding to Houston; the only problem is that Houston is not happy.
We need to get the crew and get out of here.
Earth date: July 9 2085 A.D. We are still waiting for something to happen. But at the moment, we see a bright blue light, which has almost destroyed one of the ships. It looks like it’s about to come to us. We need to get out of here quick.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!