Rainbow The Rainbow Fairy

Once upon a time there was a fairy and her name was Rainbow. Rainbow the rainbow fairy. Her name was Rainbow the rainbow fairy because she really liked rainbows.
One day she saw a man near her door. She didn’t like it, the man asked if he could come in. She didn’t know him so she said “No!” But the man just stood there. Then she asked him politely “Could you please go away?” So the man walked away.
The next day the man came back to ask if she could make a rainbow in the sky. She decided to do it. She asked if he would leave her alone. He said “Yes”. So she made a rainbow by making it rain while the sun was out. Now everyone knew where to go for a rainbow and everyone loved it.
The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!