Legend Of The Beast From The East

‘Roar!” screamed the beast with a howl. The beast was up in a gigantic tree. There were claw marks from where the beast had climbed. The beast was very hungry. It ate food one minute ago. The beast slowly came down from the tree. As he went down the tree, the beast heard a loud banging sound in the bushes below.
This can only mean one thing; a hunter from the darkest place on Earth, the human world…the most terrifying place an animal can go too, if it does go there, they are doomed!
The beast started to jump from tree to tree. He was very scared so he wasn’t looking where he was going.
The beast fell out of the next tree he was going too. Then, next thing you know, the hunter finds you on the ground and he says, “I got you now!” Then you run away as fast as you can . The hunter starts to chase you.
One Hour Later – “Oh!” cries the hunter. “I…can’t…keep…up,” tiredly says the hunter, so he had a sleep.
Six Minutes Later – The beast came and started a fire. He started to eat the hunter. The hunter didn’t feel anything. He must have already been dead, so the beast and hunter lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!