You Don't Know Who Could Be A Bee

Once there was a girl named Evie. She was a beautiful young girl and she was very smart. Her dad disappeared one month ago and she was very worried and did not know what happened to him. One day she was sitting in the park by the river wondering if a person dies they might transform into an animal. Then her mum called her from her porch.
“Evie come and pack up your things” called her mum. Evie ran up the stairs to her house to pack up. Her mother warned her a couple of months ago they where going to leave to a surprise country. When they were packed Evie stripped her posters off her walls and took a picture of her dad. When she took it off its hook she found a bee behind it. She looked at it closely it had the same tattoo mark as dad. She made a trail of flowers to attract the bee into the bag then finally the bee went in the bag after minutes of waiting. Then she left to go into her old rusty ute. She buckled up her seatbelt and was then sitting in her dad’s uncomfortable car seat. When she left she opened her bag and combs of honey spelt the words ‘YOU KNOW ME’. She was confused at first and studied the words more. Evie started screaming and her mum got really angry they had to stop at a red light. Then she started crying and telling her mum ‘he wasn’t dead’, but her mum just said she was imaging things. After a while they arrived at the airport. They were going to stay at New York for the rest of their lives. On the plane Evie got a jar and put the bee in it. When they arrived at New York they got out of the plane and went to collect their bags. Then Evie saw three men in black, they came up to her and unzipped her bag and took the jar with the bee in it. They ran away with the bee in the evil man’s hand grinning an evil grin and ran off. Evie didn’t care about her bag anymore but was on her knees crying thinking of her dad. Since Evie did not put the lid on tight the bee flew out of the jar while the men weren’t looking.
They are still trying to find each other this very day so never kill a bee. It could always be Evie’s dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!