The 3 Pigs

“Get out!!” screamed the three pigs mum. You see, the three pigs Jess, Jeff and Jiff were very lazy and didn’t want to work, so their mum kicked them out. She wanted them to get jobs.
Jess started working straight away because she wanted to build a massive house. Jeff started working shortly after Jess, because he wanted a decent sized house. The only pig who didn’t end up with any money was Jiff, who decided not to work because he thought that his mum would give him some money to build his house.
As the three pigs started building, Jiff realised that his mum wouldn’t give him any money, so he ended up living in a ditch. Luckily he had found some wood so he built himself a door for his ditch.
One day all of a sudden, there was a peck at Jess’ door. There was a chicken outside of her house. This chicken looked very innocent and in need of a family. She was a bright yellow chicken with a brown face. Jess didn’t want to pick it up but she decided to name it anyways. She decided to name it Schnitzel.
Jess started hearing these pecking noises. Schnitzel was pecking down Jess’ mansion. The walls were crumbling down. Schnitzel kept pecking even though the mansion had crumbled. Jess had to move into Jeff’s house.
There was a peck at Jeff’s door. No surprise it was Schnitzel. Same thing happened to Jeff. The walls crumbled down and Schnitzel kept pecking. Jess and Jeff went running to Jiff’s house, which was the very last pig. Jess and Jeff realised that Jiff was living in a ditch.
When they got to the ditch the only thing that it had was a door. They knocked on the door. Jiff answered, looking all dirty and he smelled filthy. “Living in a ditch isn’t the best way to live but I least I have a place to live,” explained Jiff.
All three pigs were living in this ditch. It was cold and dark and smelled really bad. There are no words to describe how bad the smell was.
The pigs were in this ditch for about two days straight. There was no pecking from Schnitzel and there was no noise at all. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, not a peck a knock. The pigs couldn’t think of who or what that could be. Jiff slowly opened the door. Guess who was there? Their mother. You see their mum wasn’t very happy about them living in the ditch because there was no water supply or food and there wasn’t anywhere proper to sleep.
All three Pigs had to move out and start all over again rebuilding their house. Except that this time they all built one house to live in together. They all started working again included Jiff, who learned his lesson that you shouldn’t rely on your mum to give you money.
Schnitzel never bothered the pigs again. The pigs think that Schnitzel didn’t know where they were anymore so he left them alone.
Ever since they finished building the pigs have been very successful and every once and a while they go and visit their mum.
So that’s how the story of The Three Pigs goes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!