Legend Of Mortan Mudcrab

Back in the day when Mortan Mudcrab came to school everything changed. Teachers became angrier and they smacked the students even harder with the cane. They even smacked them faster and more times, one after the other till they were bleeding out of their palms. All the students were getting curious, saying, “ever since that Mortan kid came to school it’s been different. We should do what most kids do, beat him up.”
The next day he went missing. The whole school was talking. The teachers had changed, but a few hours later the teachers changed back to their bad ways. Everyone was wondering where Mortan was? but he was nowhere to be seen.
Mortan’s parents were getting very worried; he hasn’t been back for a day and a half. They rang the Police but they could not find their precious MORTAN anywhere.
Some people say that he disappeared out of nowhere. Some say they can still see and hear him. Was there ever a MORTAN MUDCRAB? Some people say he was just a legend, nobody knows…….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!