Night In Gale Murder

“Hello Australia. I am Sandra Sultry and welcome to Channel 10 news at ten. Our top story tonight is the Black in Gale Mass Murders. I’m crossing live to Deputy Michael Forbes.”
“Yes the Black in Gale Mass Murders. There are two main links to all murders. One all murders there have been done in Gale. Two the house has been cut out of power. This shows us that the murderer likes to go undetected and has something in common with the town gale.”
Sally slid of the couch, feeling a lot better now and started to clean up the vase that her son David threw at her before he left for the party. Sally did not want David to go the party because of the serial murderer. As Sally touched the pitcher of her dead husband she thought that she saw a movement outside. She told herself that it’s cows or sheep, although it didn’t seem to be far enough away.
Ring….ring….”Hello mum I am coming home now” said David grumpily.
“Okay I will see you in thirty minutes” replied Sally.
Beep…..beep…..the electricity went out.
Sally shrugged as she hang up the phone, and started to light the candles. Then a hand came out of the curtains and then it grabbed her. A gun came from his jacket. As quick as a flash she grabbed a rolling pin and smashed his gun out of his hand. Sally sprinted down the hallway and into her room. She picked her mobile up, it was out of batteries.
The door handle started to turn. Sally tried to open the window but it was jammed. The man walked in, the gun shone in the moonlight. He walked closer. Sally was jammed against the wall. She crouched under the window in fright. Just then David came rushing into the room. There was a second of silence. The shooter turned around. David reached for the gun. BANG! David crumpled to the ground his eyes closed, and stopped breathing. The blood poured from his chest. The man with the gun turned to Sally. BANG!
Outside Captain Tuner burst into the room, right in from of him. On the ground was a 23 year old man. Two meters away from him was a 50 year old man with a gun in his hand and blood trickling from his stomach. Below the window a lady in her late 50’s.
“Sir, how did you know?”
“You would not hang up on me,” answered David.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!