The 4 Elemental Stones

Long ago there were 4 great stones, powerful stones, 1 for each element; Water, Earth, Fire and Air. These magic stones were controlled by 1 person that is chosen by the stones. But the stones got too strong so they separated them at the ends of the world until the stones found a new person.
500 years later a young boy named Socka was walking along the foot path when he stopped. He looked down. He found a glowing stone with symbols like a flame. He picked it up and walked off.
A young girl named Katara was at a shop looking for something to buy. She walked out and in front of her was a stone with a symbol like a wave on it. She picked it up and ran home.
Another girl named Toph is working at a gold mine. She starts digging when suddenly she hits something. It’s the third stone, with a symbol of a rock on it. She picks it up and puts it in her pocket and continues digging.
Another boy named Aang is playing in his back yard when suddenly a stone came shooting down from the sky. It’s the fourth stone. All four people touched the stones at the same time.
A disk appeared beneath them. They zoomed off. After a couple of minutes Katara with the water stone got the secret dojo, then Socka with the fire stone, then Aang with the air stone and then Toph with the earth stone. They all met and had something to eat when suddenly a person appeared but it wasn’t a real person, it was a hologram. He said his name is Master Fon and he is going to help train them to destroy the evil Megahi. “Megahi is a dark spirit who wants the stones to destroy the universe,” said Master Fon.
They trained hard for a week then they heard a loud bang. “No” said Master Fon in terror. “What’s wrong?” said Katara. “The Megahi is here!” screamed Master Fon. “We can take him no problem,” said Aang. So the young warriors charge out of the secret dojo and attacked Megahi. A great battle occurred against the Megahi. After a couple of hours the battle is over. Socka was injured but the Megahi was defeated. Katara, Aang, Toph and Socka went back home and rejoined their families and told them about their great battle against the Megahi.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!