New School

My shirt was covered in cat vomit. That's right first day of school and everyone's looking there best wearing their expensive clothing that's probably Chanel or Gucci whilst I am wearing the remains of my cats breakfast, great. Oh why did my dad have to send me away to some rich people school. I can practically feel the girls judgement as I pass them by. Who's this girl? They must be thinking, Is she lost because she obviously doesn't belong? It's only been five minutes in and I already hate it here. My mum told me that after the first few days I would like it here but I know that's not true, I can already see my year set out in front of me, eating lunch by myself, getting mocked for my clothing and having condescending teachers fail me because I don't have private tutors like the rest of the kids here. 'Lara stop feeling sorry for yourself', I reprimend myself in my head, 'it's just two years until you graduate, just stay low, don't attract attention and you'll get through it'. Ha little did I know that plan would even last the first period. The bell rings and I head to class , I enter and gasp shocked as I glimpse the guy who will ruin my plan for going under the radar, someone I wished I left behind when I left my old school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!