Giant Problems

If a giant comes through the town that you dwell, you may have some problems you won’t find so swell.
Problems may be if it's angry or roused, but the big issue is if it lives in your house!

Mainly, you need to enlarge everything. Even the small things, like needles and string.
A much bigger toilet, (and huge toilet rolls). As well as the cutlery, plates and the bowls.

You'll need much more water, and more food to eat. Could be a problem - they eat human meat!
Necessities like a large bed and bedroom. Larger print books and five mirrors to groom.

When hosting a giant, it will get expensive. Suggesting employment, though, may sound offensive.
Plus your employer won't give you a raise. Because you've been "minding a giant" for days.

On top of all this, your name is at stake. Apology notes to the neighbours you'll make.
Don't host an event or you're sure to regret it, and friends coming over for dinner - forget it!

You'll have to make peace with a few of their habits… The snoring! The stench!! The snacking on rabbits!!!
A likelihood always to smash everything. Mostly by accident.... occasionally on purpose.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!