I Was Wandering About In The Desert

Sand. Sand was all I could think about. Everything else creased to exist out here, except for a cactus. What could that cactus be hiding? A secret lair? A ninja? Snack food? Nothing?! I wandered over to it, looked behind it...Nothing. Absolutely nothing, when would this stop? Just as I got up, a black ninja hiding behind the cactus came out of a secret lair hole with nothing in his hands but snack food crumbs on his costume, snuck up and....! Gotcha! Just wanted to see if you were listening. But there was a ninja on the other side! And I think he didn't have anything in his hand. Aaaand I think he had food crumbs on his chest. I tried to punch him. That didn't work. He dodged it (what do you expect? He's a ninja!) He tried to punch! I jumped him and whacked him in a soft spot. "Ooohhh", he cried, curled up on the ground.
I ran towards a building that only just appeared in front of me. I entered through the window and looked for the key. I found it and used it on the door in the room. It opened of course and I moved through the area to the next level... of the building. I knocked down another ninja and continued through the building, looking for why someone would make a building so expensive-looking and huge in the middle of the desert! Why right here?
I wandered past a sleeping guard and threw him out a window. Luckily, he was guarding a secure room. I picked up the special package and read it. It had a key glued to it. I ripped it off. "Oh nuts, it broke!" I exclaimed, loudly. I thought I was all right when a guard came in, also having crumbs on his suit, nothing in his hands and a ninja suit! Was he the same goon as before? No he was way too small. I whacked him with a pole and ran past him. I didn't want to but he probably would have done the same to me and by the way he's grovelling, that hurt.
I saw the building's boss, so I though, but he was the boss's head guard. The real boss ran off with a brief case, a very seemingly heavy one at that. I just pointed out a window and said to the grunt "Look, a flying penguin!" "Where?" he replied.
He looked and I pushed him out. "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" he yelled. I ran towards the window the boss went out of. Surprisingly, he killed himself. This area was easy! I jumped out and landed on him. Oh no, a huge robot machine was reloading! What would I do?
"David! Save and get down stairs for dinner now!!!" Dad said. "Ok dad!" Oh, did I forget to tell you I'm playing 'Armour Project 3'? Oh well!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!