You Want To Know About Me

“You want to know about me? Who do you think you are! I told you to leave me alone, but instead oh no I’m going to go and annoy Alyssa by asking her things that she doesn’t want to talk about. You have no idea what I’ve been through to get to this point, and I am not going to ruin this opportunity by exposing my friends. How do I know you are even who you say you are, you could be a Nazi for all I know, and I won't let you send the people I care about to Belzec, I would rather die than let that happen. Just leave me alone before I hurt you okay.” I scream, forcing all my anger about what’s happening into those words.
“Sorry..” Tyler mutters, looking hurt.
“ Great, just my luck” I say, trying not to cry. Slowly I stand up, stretching out. I accidentally knock a rock and it goes bang. Smoke fills the air and I am flying across the room, out of the door and onto the grass. I slowly raise my head and hear voices. I turn around and see three Nazi's coming towards me, dragging Tyler along. I curse and hear a thump before everything goes black. I wake up to a damp room and a heart full of sadness before a hissing noise starts. It smells horrible and I know immediately where I am, but instead of trying to escape I just give up, knowing that nothing I can do will change this. It is the inevitable that we will all die, and that the cursed oppressors will rise to power and that slowly all memory of our ancient belief will slowly disappear, and that no one will remember a thirteen year old girl and the way that she tried to save her family but instead probably killed them all. I know this is pretty deep for someone as young as me but it is the truth, and the truth is all I want to say right now. SO as the deadly air starts to suffocate me, I open my mouth and breathe it in, embracing my present and my future.So goodbye. And i hope that you understand my pain and what I’ve done, and don’t hold it against me, as the suffering of knowing that I killed my family and everyone I know is enough.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!