A Creature Of The Night

The best view in the world is the forest. You think you've seen a forest before. Well you thought wrong. This maybe the same forest you've seen but I see it in a different light. My green eyes scan the forest. I can see every detail in the forest. Every raindrop falling from a leaf. The water fall as white as crystal. Roses as red as blood. The trees so tall and thin mixed with thick trees. Leaves and bushes hiding many insects. I can hear the deers walking through the forest , the mountain lion running after one of them. I knew that the lion caught the deer because I heard its teeth sinking into the deers skin. I hear the water flowing rapidly through the river and falling off the water fall. I hear every single step the insects make. I smell the nature , the perfume of the roses, the green scent in the air. When I touch them I feel the different molecules in the nature, the softness of the roses , the thickness of the leaves, the roughness of the tree trunk. You see how I see it different, you don't see as much as detail as I do. That's because I'm not human, I may look like one but I'm not. I'm a creature of the night. A vampire.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!