Fantastic Fantasy

When my dad and I went for a walk with my two dogs, Trixie and Toby, I noticed some weird looking footprints. They led up the corrugated iron fence and into someone’s backyard.
I asked dad if he had seen them before, but he continued walking. As he walked he did a really loud fart and someone screamed. The scream came from over the corrugated iron fence. I noticed a hole in the iron fence and peeked through.
There stood a Wadumacallit being malevolent with a magic sword as another Wadumacallit compiled pieces of scrap metal. “Why me?!” asked the terrified woman. “Eeeeebah,” shouted the Wadumacallit with the sword. Suddenly someone crept up from behind me, tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. It was Maxwell and his silver hammer, Desmond and Molly from the market place and Elmo. “What are you guy doing here?” I asked in astonishment. “Elmo do not know what he doing here,” blurted Elmo. “Well we got sent here by some weird looking guys.” “How many were there?” I asked still in shock. “Three I think, why do you want to know anyway?” asked Molly looking blankly at me.
Before I could answer back, I heard another scream. I looked through the hole but no one was there. I guess that I was imagining things. I kept on looking…..“Aaaaaaagggggghhhh!” I screamed. Another eye was looking at me. They shouted, “duck!” so I did. A giant blue and green sword came whooshing down and slit the fence in half.
The fence collapsed on top of me but I managed to push the rubble from on top of me. Wolverine, Storm an Batman jumped over my head and kicked all four of them straight between the eyes.
As they did, I got struck by lightning and it gave me a few awesome powers.
Then they all disappeared. I started to fix the dilapidated fence with my special powers. As I did, I started to deliberate. I was wondering why all these events were happening to me. I went back to my house. I had to decipher the front door code. The door clicked open and I saw nothing. Everything was black. As I stepped in I started to float. It was like I was on the Milky Way until I realised I was. As I looked around I saw planets and trillions of stars. For me this was abysmal, I couldn’t believe I was in a different dimension. Away from everyone else, no friends, no family just a complete loner.
As I walked I met a two way road. One was full of asteroids the other, well, blank. So I went through the asteroid one. I wanted a bit of adventure. As I walked through the asteroid path I met a statue cat called Catty and a statue bird called pollen (it was yellow of course) and for some reason I heard that name before.
Suddenly out of nowhere, a Spider jumped off an asteroid and startled a Goblin, it’s fangs sinking into the Goblin’s flesh. The spider saw me….It came closer and closer. It asked me if I would like to help but I don’t want to get eaten like that little green man.
Suddenly out of nowhere, a giant mouse flew through the air and I shot it with my laser cannon, it disintegrated into thin air (even though there is no air in space!)
After I finished off the giant mouse, the spider scuttled away.
I kept on walking and found another portal, it lead me to a different dimension. A dimension so big, so great that it could change the world forever. It was like a flashback palace. A palace that had been slightly altered, altered in a way that would alter time. “Everything would change,” spoke a voice in my brain, “I have to do something about it, I had to stop it.”
I walked down the hall to a stop, a dead end. I looked around me and saw a ladder I clambered up it in a hurry. As I climbed a hole began to appear. It got closer and closer until……I reached the alley. There was dad standing there with two dogs. I ran up and hugged him. Gosh was I glad to see him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!