Gallipoli

Gallipoli
My name is Johnathan. Murray I am 23. My mate James and I are sailing towards Gallipoli. This is going to be great me, Rodrick and everyone else is getting paid to go overseas and fight in war and be back home for Christmas.
3 hours later
We just arrived on the banks of Gallipoli its dark and it’s like chaos turkey soldiers ambushed us and already over 50 people have died this is nothing like I imagined I don’t want to do this. I am running up the bank and trying not to get shot BANG!!!BANG!!!BANG!!! The noise is deafening and I am trying to find a safe spot to load my gun and attack Bang!!!!! NO James has been shot and is 4km away from the first aid tent. I have to save him so I run strait out into the battle field towards James I then pick him up and run as fast as I could towards the tent I thought I already would have been shot. I had already run about 2km and was already running into dead men. I am so close. Hang in there James were almost there… we made it I rush him over to one of the nurses she looks at him then I lay him on a stretcher she says “he looks ok I might be able to save him” “thank the lord, well I better get back out there" I looked at him and smiled he smiled back then I ran out into the battle field.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!