Quinton And His Girl Friend's Mysterious Murder

“Now , I've got a plan; you start answering the bloody question or I kick your head off to Mars!” exclaimed Julio Cole.
“Ok!! Now tell us your bloody plan!!” everyone said.
“Ok, ok. Today at midnight we are going to get into James Chan’s private/stolen plane and fly to the Taj Mahal where we will murder Quinton.”

“Break Time!! It is time to get into my jet” James Chan screamed.
“I am the key to power. So what are we waiting for?“says Mcgrath
The plane soars high in the sky looking into the dark night.. We crash land into the Taj Mahal. We jump out and take everything we need. We start rapidly firing around aimlessly. Instantaneously we find Quintin. We point all of our guns at Quintin.

“What did I do wrong?” asks Quinton.
“You killed my wife. Now , shut up or I kick your head off to Mars!” exclaimed Julio Cole.
JUlio Cole Takes out his computer and tries to set a fire via the internet. He succeeds. Everyone quickly runs out. We stay still and start firing our bazookas. Somehow Quinton comes through with his girlfriend

We start firing at both of them but nothing happens. The police and the SWAT team comes to kill us all. We just fire a few bullets at them and they die. The whole army and air force comes in. We fire our bazookas and within a few minutes they are retreating. We handcuff Quinton and his girlfriend and take them in our private jet. Mcgrath flies the plane back. We leave them in James Chan’s private jet as hostages.

Interestingly, we find a trained blood hound and keep it on watch to make sure nobody comes. Later, Julio Cole comes to find out that the only way to kill someone that is immortal is to get a tank and fire it 10 times rapidly. We found next our house a tank with a man in it. Mcgrath took a look inside, he was alive we shot him and took it. We found out it was fully loaded.

“Now ,you start getting out of the plan or I kick your head off to Mars!” exclaimed Julio Cole. They got out. We started rapidly firing at the two people using the tank. After the tank fired nine times we shot the last bullet. It hit them and all our hard work had paid off. “CASE CLOSED!!” yelled the team. And they all celebrated with James Chan’s birthday.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!