New York

Australia, Melbourne airport, time 5:39am.
“Hi, I am Ryan.”
“Hello Ryan where would you like to go” said the lady at the counter.
“Arrrr New York”
“That will be $122.00 dollars”
“Here”
“Thank you and have a nice trip”
“I hope I do”
TWO HOURS LATER
“This is the worst trip ever”
“All passengers head to gate #9 to New York”
“Ok” in confusion Ryan headed to gate #9.
AT GATE #9
“Wait, wait”
“Just in time”
“Good, I’ don’t want to miss my flight”
ON THE PLANE
“Sir you are seated D4 first class” said the flight attendant. So I walked to my seat and sat down next to a man named Cameron Days. We talked and slept till we landed.
SREECH!
“All passengers head to the exit of the plane.”
“Cameron get up, get up.” I checked his pulse. Nothing.
“I need a doctor” I yelled.
“Why”
“My friend won’t wake up”
“Please get off the plane”
“O.K.”
I got off the plane and called a cab. As soon as the taxi arrived I said “To this motel please”
ON BROKLYN BRIDGE
A maniac in a truck crashed through cars till a fire started and rolled onto the taxi. I was in it and the truck blew up along with me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!