Un Healed Wounds


Everyday i try to figure out what the last puzzle piece is cause I no longer know what I am doing and no longer need you. Everyday is a normal happier day just without you and when you are not near me, life is so much better. But it doesn't just end there... everyday I think about you, cry and think to myself do you really deserve me, have I done the right thing by leaving. I have become stronger now because you aren't here judging me and calling me names and threatening to kill me. I have become stronger cause I no longer love you. I guess it's true that you see a persons true colors once you are no longer beneficial to there life's and also that it's better to break your own heart by leaving, rather than having that person break you heart every day you are with them. And what kills me most is that even though we are no longer together, you still are threatening and putting us down by telling others that we are dogs and more. I'm happy without you and I hope you feel that way too cause your not getting us back no matter how hard you try. I don't care if you involve the whole world and tell everyone lies, you no longer have the privilege for me to call you dad, cause deep down in my heart you are just an evil man and you don't deserve to have me as a daughter. All I want to say to you is that I no longer have feelings for you and just leave us alone, let us live our lives happily without us worrying if your coming. I can't believe how you broke mums neck, the time you bashed me, yes bashed me just cause I said good morning to mum first, I just hate how you always bashed Ella cause she didn't wash her plate after dinner, and stop making lies about elissa and no she has not run one red light. I hate the time you threatened all of us saying- I'm going to burn you guys and put you all in a body bag. I just hate the times you got angry at us for no reason and I can't forget the time you broke my mums neck. I hated when you spat on her and cursed on my dead grandmas grave, took money of her and didn't say I love you. You are just all talk and filth that's what you are. I also can't forget the day you bashed me hard in my head on the left and right side and from that day on words, I have suffered from migraines just cause of you. You are a prick and a person who has kids but calls them names that I do not dare to repeat. I can't forget the day we left you, January 18 2015. I still remember how you mounted the burb and nearly ran my sister elissa over. I still remember that time when Ella was vomiting all over me and you were just screaming and saying get in the car. I remember how elissa grabbed her phone and said to her best friend he is about to kill us I love you. All these events are spinning in my head and I can't believe you did all those in the first place. I hate you so so much elias hadchiti and I hope I never see or hear about you again. I know this isn't what a daughter will say about her father, but every person has a right to voice there opinions and feeling, and that's what I'm doing because I can't bare the weight of what you did anymore, I have to get it all out and know that I'm not in fault, you are.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!