King Aloyious And The Mence

King Aloyious and the menace
There once lived a great king who lived in England named King Aloyious. He was a great king who will always listen to everyone. One day his nephew came to visit him from Scotland while his mum, Queen Margaret went to Canada for a vacation but only booked for the king and herself. Therefore, she sent Dennis to stay with king Aloyious.
The next morning, the king of England came to the airport to greet his nephew. As the door opened, a young fine boy stepped and walked towards his uncle. The uncle shooked hands and the boy gave a huge hug. Later that day, Dennis was on a tram nagging the tram driver to go to a popular theme park.
The king who couldn’t go with this any longer said no to Dennis and told him to calm down and said that we’ll go next week. That night, Dennis walked through the palace when he saw a phone that had his mother’s phone number. After checking both sides, Dennis rang his friends and told them about his plan to make his uncle allow Dennis to go to the theme park. Dennis also took a geography book to help him with his evil plan.
The next morning, King Aloyious woke up to find that he and his guards were in the middle of a desert. The king was shocked and asked the guards what happened but the guards just shrugged. Suddenly, the king noticed a scroll on the table. A guard found a note and gave it to King Aloyious. The king had to give Dennis a theme park pass or else the whole palace would be destroyed.
Desperately, the king wrote with his best quill feather, dipping it into the inkwell which a special ink boy was holding. As the heat rose, the hot sweaty king wrote a permission. Suddenly in a blink of an eye, a plane landed beside him. The king and the guards hopped in and flew back to England. Waiting for the king was Dennis who was jumping like a kangaroo with excitement. As king Aloyious handed the pass to Dennis, a familiar Scottish voice was heard. A women came behind Dennis. It was Queen Margaret who came back from her vacation two weeks earlier because of the mud crabs and yabbies which were inside the Queen’s suitcase. Somehow the officers at the airport didn’t know that Dennis placed a group of freshwater crabs in the suitcase.
Dennis was shocked like his uncle when they saw her. Immediately, Dennis turned the other way and ran as fast as lightning when the guards stopped him. The Queen told the guards to prepare the flight and told her brother what happened. As the plane left, King Aloyious kept thinking of his nephew when his loyal servant told him that at last he could get some peaceful sleep while Dennis packed his bags for Summer school.
Ram 7S 2015

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!