Under The Stars

Do you ever wonder what it may be like to find true love and be proposed to under the stars in front of the Eiffel Tower? Well, in my opinion, I think it was the happiest moment of my life!

Before I had found my true love on the balcony during my sister's wedding party,my life was nothing but sadness drowning in misery. When I attended my new school for the first day in the third grade, I was the child who nobody wanted to play with, I was the child that always had an empty seat next to her, I was the child that everybody bullied and talked behind her back at how grouse she was. Let's face reality; I was just that child nobody knew was even there. Did I mention that my sister, Chloe, and I always had to play together because no one else bothered to play with us. Even when we reached High School all the other children played fun games with each other and we were left out yet again.

In the year of 2012, my sister was engaged to her true love and I guess now I am standing on this brick balcony just staring at the City witnessing everyone but me with true love.

Up until that very moment, I thought my life was just going to be misery followed by sadness which would then lead to death but I was totally wrong. This tall man walked out onto the balcony and handed me very carefully another champagne glass. he was well spoken and very well mannered. The night ended very quickly and you will never believe this: When he was in school, Kyle had the exact same experience as me.

After a few dates Kyle and Marlee became a couple. With all the tips that had being raised in my tip jar at work, we had enough money to buy 2 tickets to Paris, France.

On our first day we went sight seeing and basically we kept sight seeing until the very last day. We had a reservation in a diner right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Kyle began talking about having a family and then slowly knelt down on one knee and popped the big question every girl dreams of hearing! Of course I excitedly screamed yes because he knew what it took to make a girl happy and he was the love of my life!

All single women out there you will find someone like I found Kyle or Kyle found me I don't know for sure but whatever way you find your man just dream that they are your true love!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!