Scared To Death

Two wrongs don't make a right... or do they? It all started when I look at the door. I can hear screaming it sound’s like Mum but also it sounds like a scream that i have never heard of before. I’m scared now,I take a step in the door and run. The scream gets louder and louder. I run to the kitchen and get the biggest knife i can find. This really scaring me know i’m shaking really bad.

I sharpen the knife just I case I need it. I check every room except for one and that is where the screaming is coming from. I very quietly open the door a little bit. I peek through to see what’s going on. As soon as see what’s going on I very quickly pull my face away from the door. The scream wasn’t Mum,it was a young girl and Mum.

Mum wasn’t scream she was crying in horror but the girl was screaming,i don’t know how Mum was scared but then I realized. There was a man with weapons and they were both pointing to Mum and the girl. He had a knife in both hands. I take a deep breath and open the door. The man swings around and drops one of the knifes,i’m shaking now.

I look at Mum and the girl and the girl,I realize the window is open. I get a piece of paper and a pen and still holding the knife I write a letter saying “Mum you and the girl climb out the window but make it quick”.Before the man can get her they climb out the window and run. Mum hasn’t got her phone I have. All of a sudden i feel a stab of pain in stomach. I look down and see the knife in my stomach. I suddenly feel myself falling.

My heart is pounding. The man opens the door and runs. I try to get the phone but i’m to weak to get it. I know that i wont be able to live for much longer but at least i saved Mum and the young girl’s life and that is the main thing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!