A Ghost

A ghost!
A ghost lives next door to me; it stares at me whenever I see. It doesn’t look friendly, it doesn’t look nice. It’s ugly and it’s older that expired rice.
The ghost is pale its yes very white it has no teeth and clearly doesn’t bite. It smiles at me which gives me a fright, I pray to god for it to not haunt me at night. Please ghost be out of sight.
My friends and family tell me I’m mad, they tell me that too much imagining is bad. They tell me they see no ghost around, they say I need a doctor to see if I’m safe and sound but I can’t prove what I really found.
I can’t prove what I see, because the ghost hides from people but not from me. He’s my new buddy that I can only see, so I guess the ghost just loves me.
By: Jeanette D'souza

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!