Heart World

"Mum hurry"said Amy
"What Amy I'm busy" replied Mum
"I saw a horse and it looked like it was hurt and abused."
"Where Amy tell me"
"At the Mr.melon's yard, he was hurting that horse."
"Ok I will get the truck and trailer and I will tell grandpa, ok go hop in the truck Amy."
"Ok mum" Amy and her mum Merrion drove to the Melon's yard and pulled into the horse barn."I'll get the horse and you get the trailer ready ok before the storm comes."
"Ok mum hurry and don't get hurt." Merrion and Amy got ready and as Merrion got the horse Amy said"what if Mr.melon comes back,"
"I hope he does, for what he did to this horse."in surprise Mr.melon came up and said "what are you doing with my horse.Give it back." Yelled Mr.melon.
"No mr.melon what you did to this horse is not right you treat it unfair."
"Give it back."
"I will call the police it will save me the trouble of arguing with you."
"Fine take the dam crazy horse." Amy and Merrion loaded the horse into the trailer and drove away on the bumpy unsteady road. The horse named Spartan was kicking around in the trailer. "Mum what is the horse doing." Amy said sounding worried.
"He is unsettled, he will calm down when we get on the freeway." Spartan kicked the trailer hard and the trailer came off the truck and went rolling and crashed into a tree. "Hello" said Lou. " Lou your mum and Amy had an accident and your mum died and your sister is in critical condition." Replied Grandpa who owns the horse ranch. "I will be home as soon as possible." Lou got the closest flight to Hudson." How is Amy."
She hasn't woken up but your mum died what she loved doing."
Amy woke up a day after the funeral for her mum.
"Lou, what are you doing here where's mum?
" there was an accident Amy and she died. Said Grandpa.
"No,no." Cried Amy. Lou , grandpa and Amy went home."What are we going to do mum took care of everything." Grandpa struggled becoming a second father, their own father left them and they had to carry on without their mum. " where's the horse did he die as well.
" No he is in the barn." Amy thought she would take over her mums job. Amy did take over and did a fantastic job and Amy has the same gift as her mother that her mother had, now Amy is fixing hurt and abused horses.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!